One of the world’s largest and fastest growing media and communications agencies are seeking an ambitious Digital Account Manager to join them on their largest client account.
As one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries, they are seeking a forward thinking, analytical and passionate individual, with media experience and knowledge to join them!
- Working within the team to manage a key client account
- Forge and manage a strong client relationship
- Stay up to date with the latest consumer trends, media & innovations
- Develop media plans – audience analysis, media rationale, budget allocation
- Manage liaising with clients’ creative agency/ agencies to ensure delivery of campaign copy
- Working with the wider team to develop the implementation plan – detailed buying briefs, campaign deliverables, ongoing campaign management and reporting
- Understand the broad workings and structures within the company to assist in the management of campaigns
- Post-campaign management – liaise with the wider team to report on completed campaigns (full campaign analysis and learnings) with ability to interpret data on their reports
- Competitive market knowledge and the ability to interpret the information
- Presentation skills
- Financial management of client’s accounts – billing for all implemented plans, PO management, subsequent queries
- Experience of working in a media agency, ideally within a digital Planning or Paid Social/ Display/Online Video function.
- Experience in organising and running meetings both internally, with clients and media owners. • Industry tool skills as appropriate; DV360, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, DCM, Adwords.
- Experience of managing a team of Executives/Assistants and ability to train others and encourage knowledge sharing.
- Ability to multitask and manage own deadlines.
- Understanding of digital principles, Programmatic, paid social, partnerships, mobile, data and analytics.
- Desire to further expand knowledge in digital, drive performance and improve efficiencies.
- Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar.
- A positive and passionate approach that motivates the team around you.
- Independent worker who can own and manage relationships confidently.
- Drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively at pace and naturally strong ability to multi-task and time manage.
?What you’ll get in return:
- Healthcare and Life insurance
- 24 days holidays + Closed Over Christmas Period
- L&D days, and a tailored Development plan
- Hybrid working model
Get in touch:
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply here or email your CV to [email protected] to arrange a call! Looking forward to hearing from you