One of Ireland’s leading corporate brands is undergoing a large-scale transformation and are now seeking for a skilled Senior Strategic Innovation Analyst to join their innovative team.
- Participate and where relevant develop, the framework and KPIs that enables the Proposition.
- Direct, lead and continuously improve the Strategic Analysts function within DAP.
- Proactively lead and act as an internal consultant to derive actionable insights and inform strategic initiatives.
- Identify and develop new business high-value opportunities with a key focus on unlocking value.
- Ensure the Strategic Analyst team delivers concise and informative reporting.
- Ensure the timely availability of clear information and performance indicators to support the business.
- Lead and direct the Strategic Analyst team to successfully deliver the identified work required to achieve the companies’ goals.
- Circa of 5 years’ experience in a similar position with team management/mentorship.
- Knowledge and experience of BI visualisation and reporting tools e.g. TARGIT, Tableau.
- Skilled at data management and advanced analytics techniques such as SQL and Python.
- A passion for the customer and improving customer experience.
- Ability to manage strict deadlines and timely reporting.
What you’ll get in return:
- Hybrid Working
- 24 days Annual Leave
- Competitive salary & bonus
Get in touch:
If you are interested in hearing more about this job, please apply here or email your CV to [email protected] and we can arrange a call! Looking forward to hearing from you